Thursday, February 26, 2009

Morning Always Comes To Soon



Back in college, I had the IFC and Sundance channels. I used to be able to turn on the TV and watch great indie films (and mediocre ones too) that were for the most part, unknown to me. Now, I rarely watch indie movies and when I do, it's because I sought out a particular flick rather than stumbled upon it on TV. I miss watching indies. This isn't to say that mainstream movies are garbage but it's nice to get a change of pace every so often, a different perspective on things.

In the past week or so, I have seen a few trailers for movies that I want to see but probably never will. In particular, this movie, Medicine For Melancholy, looks good. Being that it is set in San Francisco and involves bikes, love, class and race, it'll probably be one of the ones I make a point to check out. And let's just hope the trailer song is an indication of the rest of the soundtrack. "Meet Me By The Water" is my favorite Saturday Looks Good To Me songs and it fits the trailer perfectly.

No comments: