Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Martian



Like I mentioned last week, I'm behind with these posts. Here is more Little Wayne, this time his interview with Katie Couric from a couple weeks ago. While watching this, I laughed out loud at least three times (when they quick-cut to a straight faced JT saying, "I love Lil Wayne" and nothing more, when Katie Couric and Wayne were holding hands at the bowling alley, and when Weezy said, "If you need an example for how to live, then you just shouldn't have been born"), I wondered why Miss Katie didn't ask harder-hitting questions (she touched on Wayne's sizzurp and weed usage, and his kids, upbringing and father but she didn't attack him as I thought could have happened), and I was mildly uncomfortable throughout the whole piece. It's nothing special but interesting enough.

No comments: