Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Wonder...



This is part of some viral marketing campaign for Valencia and Unibet. When they show EspaƱeta, he's knocking the ball into the goal post similar to the Joga Bonito ad where Ronaldinho also used the goal to pass it to himself. I'm not saying they blatantly stole the idea but they kind of did.

There's something really cute about the tiny Japanese woman from Tokyo Sport speaking Spanish to Joaquin. Before being interrupted, she asks him about food and about playing football in Japan. He says how he likes paella and gazpacho over sushi, and that it's possible that he could play football in Japan in the future. I think.

This reminded me of when I helped a Mexican lady buy the right train tickets in Tokyo during my Japan trip. My Spanish is pretty terrible and my Japanese is even worse, but somehow I got her to Kobe or where ever she was going. At least I hope...

No comments: