Friday, November 14, 2008

Sink Or Swim









Part of me is a nerd but not in a cool way... This post is proof positive.

I'm not really focusing on the Batman voice, like most of the Internet. What I am focusing on is how incredible this trailer looks and how awesome this movie is going to be. It'll either the best graphic novel adaptation ever or thousands of comic book nerds will cry themselves to sleep at night and dream about inflicting bodily harm on Zack Snyder. But no, that's not an option. This is going to be good.

2 comments:

TKC said...

I'm worried that this movie is going to be horrible. The end is a major part of the story. Take it away and you take away the depth of how far Vedit went to do what he did.

Most of me wants to pass on this movie altogether.

Also, I don't think the heroes ever called themselves watchmen.

Matthew said...

Sorry Thomas - I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on this: I think the Watchmen will be great!