Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Better Days

A few weeks ago, my TV mentor, Alan Sepinwall said the first two episodes of the upcoming season of Scrubs are good. I'm glad because after the last two seasons, I wasn't sure if I cared about the show anymore. Somewhere along the way, it lost it's zing; JD became waaaaay too much of a pansy, the episodes weren't as multi-dimensional as they once were, and the jokes just got lame. Anyway, I just hope we get more of that outlandish comedy balanced with emotion and heart, like we had in the first few seasons. And I hope we get more scenes like these:

E-yes!


I didn't think I liked the musical episode that much but these songs are hilarious.




The air band episode is definitely in my top ten.




Nerdy and great.


By the way, when I was looking for a few clips to post, I ended up spending a good forty five minutes watching Scrubs scenes online. Gotta love that youtube...

No comments: