Friday, July 4, 2008

Sunglasses At Night


Here's a slightly blurry picture of my new sunglasses. I had been looking for some Ray-Ban Club Masters but I discovered those suckers were too small for me. I found these Stussy Coltranes on Haight St. a couple weeks ago. They're a similar style to the Ray-Bans but slightly bigger. I didn't buy them at the Stussy store because they were too expensive but I ended up looking around online when I got home. I found them for about half price at Sunglasses Giant so I didn't hesitate placing an order. Even though it took a few days for them to process my order, the shipping was fast. It only took about 5 business days when it was all said and done.

These are the first expensive pair of sunglasses I've ever owned and I am pretty happy with them so far. Aside from really feeling the style, what stands out is how much more solid they are than the cheapos I'm used to wearing. Assuming I don't lose them or mess them up, I bet they'll last a lot longer than my cheapos too. If I have any complaints, it's that the case that came with them isn't a hard shell (I know I'm going to break these eventually) and that they squeeze my fat face a little bit (but I knew that ahead of time from trying the on in the store). But those are pretty minor complaints so as long as people don't think they make me look stupid, I should be rockin' these when the sun's out.

Happy Fourth!

No comments: