Tuesday, July 15, 2008

But We're Never Gonna Survive...

We went to Sausalito on Saturday to hang out for a bit. We got ice cream, walked around a little and hung out at a bar while waiting for the ferry. One of my friends got hit on by an old towny who supposedly owns two homes (one of them being Janis Joplin's old house) and used to bounce for Van Halen. He told us he was stoned. When we got back into the city, we hosted a bbq and a movie night. Here are some boring pics. (Ignore the smudges. I think my lens is dirty.)



This rock stacker came over near us spectators when he was done with that one. He smelled bad.


I've only been to the Scoma's in SF but I'm sure this one is just as good. It wished me a happy birthday which was nice even though it was wrong.


Can you guess what we watched?

No comments: