Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Poppin' Cris With Your Godfathers



Ever since the Warriors missed the playoffs last season, I've been saying it was Baron's time to leave. It's not that I don't like him or that I think he's past his prime, but I don't think they were going to contend with him leading the current roster (and I wasn't counting on a blockbuster trade without him involved). Of course, I was hoping he would get traded, kind of as pre-emptive strike since he was probably going to leave after his contract was up anyway. It's a shame Golden State didn't get anything in return but at least some money has freed up. So yeah, I'm okay with him leaving but I'm bummed I won't get to watch him play as much. Maybe things would've been different if the team didn't collapse at the end of the season...

No comments: