Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Are You Ready To Play The Game?

A bunch of years back, I saw an ESPN story about some kid named Chris Paul who scored 61 points in a high school game to honor his grandfather. Since he joined the NBA (after two years at Wake Forest), he's been one of my favorite players. His performance and success this year have launched him into my list of top 5 players or top 3 even. I know the Hornets are the bandwagon pick but I don't care. I may want to see them in the finals even more than I want to see a Lakers/Celtics series. The finals are still a ways away but a 2-0 lead over the Spurs has the Hornets in a pretty good place.

I had been looking for the ESPN clip on youtube for a while now and today I found it. This one isn't the whole story but it was the best I could find. If anyone has a link to the entire segment, let me know.

No comments: