Sunday, August 12, 2007

Move That Behind Like Clockwork


Some of you readers (yeah, all five of you...) have been asking about the Uniqlock. It's a promotion for Uniqlo, which is the Japanese version of Gap, if it were trendier and of a higher quality. Specifically, I think they're pushing their new dry polos. My friend picked one up for me from the US flagship store in SoHo and it's a really nice shirt. Anyway, I know the Uniqlock is a little annoying but I'm trying to win a limited edition G-Shock x Uniqlo watch. They're giving away one watch everyday for 60 days to people who post the qlock. We're 36 days into the giveaway and so far I'm a big loser. Oh well, I didn't expect to win anyway. It was just too easy to enter this contest because I didn't have to write down a mailing address or give away my phone number. So bear with the bizarre, mildly annoying music for the time being. At least you get to see cute Japanese girls do weird dances. And every hour a famous dance duo does some crazy pop'n'lock routine. If you're ever reading near the bottom of the hour, you should stick around a few more minutes to check it out.

1 comment:

fourpoints said...

dude, i live in hawaii, i see japanese girls doing crazy dances all the time...

oh, and it's more than mildly annoying, but i'm glad it's not permanent...