Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mr. President



The big news around these parts (um, the entertainment region of the Internet) is that Kumar is no longer on House. That's really big news in my world! I mean, I never watch that show but apparently his character committed suicide so he can go work at the White House. Well that's not exactly how it went down, but you get the gist.

It's pretty cool that he quit his lucrative acting job (maybe temporarily) to pursue more civic duties. While it's an opportunity that probably doesn't present itself to most people, it's cool nonetheless. And after working on Obama's campaign, I'm sure he's qualified for the position of Associate Director in the White House Office of Public Liaison even though I'm not entirely sure what that person does. At any rate, I'm guessing that his time with President Obama will be different than the time he spent with President Bush and Harold.

No comments: