Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sly Fox

Two Fox News stories right here:






I don't know why I felt the need to discuss this but I'll spare you the extended version. I just deleted a lengthy draft in which I rant about the hypocrisy of some people -- people in general, and people I know -- who are adamantly opposed to cursing. I admit that it isn't a good idea to swear all the time (I try to cut back from time to time too) but several of the reasons I have heard as to why certain people choose to abstain from cussing, and what they do instead, make me think they're missing the point. I guess some of these people would argue that I am missing the point too. In the end it doesn't really matter. It's just interesting, I suppose...

Pertaining to the videos:

1. The pizza deliveries are a little mean but pretty funny too, like a good high school prank. Death threats though? Because a kid started a "No Cussing Club"??? That's ridiculous and pointless.

2. I had never heard of "See You Next Tuesday" but I think it's pretty hilarious. Plus, I just like it when people say unexpected things in professional news forums (see Patrice O'Neal). Also, I cup.

No comments: