Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scream On "Em

When it's after midnight, you've just spent the last 7 hours standing and walking around through large crowds and huge plumes of marijuana smoke, you haven't eaten dinner yet, you can't seem to catch a cab or bus to save your life, and you've been through one of the most surreal Friday nights of the year, it's important to appreciate the little things.



Admittingly, I did spend the night listening to some awesome music at Outside Lands (which I may or may not review later) but I was done well before I realized I was stuck in the Richmond District. This video helped kill more time than it should have. Also, I think it further backs up my "I don't care if it is fake, it's still hilarious" theory, that I stand behind 90% of the time I see a random, hard-to-believe viral video. I don't care if it is fake, it's still hilarious. Thanks to Zac for pointing this my way.

No comments: