Sunday, October 7, 2007

I Got Connected Like Tetris

I've been trying to keep this thing going but sometimes it's difficult. I was thinking of splitting this stuff up into a few different posts but it doesn't matter. Here's some stuff you can check out if you like:

The Arcade Fire did an interesting little interactive video for
Neon Bible. It's kind of creepy looking at Win Butler's face for the entire song, but it's worth a couple viewings to see what kind of things you can do.

-----

If you're like me, you love How I Met Your Mother. Barney's always talking about his blog and it actually does exist. And yes, it's awesome. So is this.

-----

People can be so creative sometimes...


-----

I'm interested in trying out this movement called Five Sentences. I'm not sure it applies to the use of email in my social life, but I definitely want to try it out at work.

-----

No comments: