Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Intro

So, here's my first blog entry. Ideally, this would play out like the intro tracks that many rappers use on their albums but I don't have the energy right now. On top of that, I can't simulate the clap of gunshots or the sound of hundreds of screaming fans because I'm not that computer savvy. Oh well, maybe next time...

Anyway, I just want to warn you all: most of things I am going to post here probably aren't that interesting or informative. I probably won't update this as much as I'd like and I'm probably not going to be as funny or insightful as I'd like to be either. That being said, I hope you visit here from time to time and I hope you enjoy it.

I'm not off to a good start am I?

1 comment:

fourpoints said...

too short must be rolling in his grave with an intro like that