Friday, March 28, 2008

Boom!

There's something about being at work on Friday, when you know you're coming in on Saturday, that makes me want to slack off. I guess that just gives me a good opportunity for a lunch time post...

When I was posting the Mayer baseball clip, I was reminded of the "Boom goes the dynamite!" guy from a while back. Watching this guy call basketball highlights has to rank at the top of the unintentionally comedy scale. (Come to think of it, I can't think of a clip that is any better when it comes to unintentional comedy. What do you think?) Anyway, John's play-by-play is the less funny, intentional comedy version of this:

Side Note: This clip also ranks at the top of the "laughing sooo hard when I'm trying to show something funny to people that they don't think it's the least bit funny" scale. Right up there with the "Since U Been Gone" kid. Hilarious.

No comments: