Thursday, January 17, 2008

We Major

I've said it before (but maybe not here) and I'll say it again: Kanye's blog is awesome.  He's always dropping these quick hit entries about the latest in design, art and music. Basically he blogs about stuff I can't afford. The latest dope gadget he posted is this cool beat machine:



He also recently put up a post about the Fossil Starck watches. A few months ago I was looking into getting this one but Macys didn't have one to try on. I didn't want to risk getting something that wouldn't look right on me so I didn't get it online. Now it's sold out but that's okay because I'd feel a little weird buying it after a million people saw it on Kanye's blog.

Lately I've been thinking about getting this watch (which happens to be on Fossil's homepage) but I'll probably hold off for a while. I spent the last few months gearing up for a few major purchases and now that the spending is underway, I don't think I need to buy things that aren't near the top of the list. More on that later...

No comments: