Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm So Hood


First off, the song isn't that great. Actually, it's probably one of the worst posse cuts that is associated with DJ Khaled. Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta and Big Boi completely tear it up but everyone else stunk up the joint. I'm just posting this because the video is chock full of unintentional comedy. Mainly, it's hilarious to see Khaled jumping around and waving his arms. I thought he was ridiculous before (because I still don't know what he does other than getting a bunch of famous rappers to appear on songs together. He only produced two or three songs on each of his own albums and he's a DJ! What does this guy do?) but after seeing him posing and yelling in this video, I can't help but be reminded of a chubby 8 year old trying to act cool. It's hilarious.

No comments: