Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hate It Or Love It...

Part of me agrees with what this guy is saying but another, smarter part of me realizes that the record industry isn't changing a thing just because 50 and 'Ye flop. It doesn't matter though, because they're going to sell a lot this week anyway.



I could go on and on about this stuff but I'll leave you with this: I'll gladly buy overpriced albums and deal with a stubborn, out-dated industry if the future of music is subscription-based services.

1 comment:

michaelsradio said...

The record industry will never change if they don't start getting some very clear messages from the public. Why not start with a warning shot across the bow? Otherwise "they" will continue to do crazy stuff like prosecuting downloaders, and putting out albums with only one tracks' worth of good music. It may not add up to much at first, but it's a start.

Ghandi said, "...Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. "

M