Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Let Me Upgrade You

Remember a few weekends ago, when I got robbed? Here's a quick update:

Last Saturday, a couple police officers stopped by the house. Apparently, they caught some guy trying to steal a bike and upon searching him they found my checkbook. They asked me a few questions, I identified the checkbook and they were on their way.

For some reason, they were more interested in the burglary from the loft (Robert's bike), which happened months ago. I guess they stopped by the loft looking for me so I'm guessing they caught the guy some where in SOMA. All that seems a little moot considering the item in question (my checkbook) was taken from my current house, but what do I know?

So that's that. I haven't heard from the police since the weekend. I know it's unlikely but hopefully they can recover some of my stuff, especially all that crap I had that can't really be replaced.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I think you mean Upgrayedd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lKpjuFkn3s