Saturday, August 1, 2009

And Everything Is Alright



Check out the commercial for the latest signature shoe for Paul Rodriguez. It's got a nice laid back vibe to it, and really brings out the feeling of a good day of skating (or a good day in general). There's also a nice holler to LA with the Kobe and Cube cameos, and I'm liking that Eric Koston is in there as well.

Back when I was more into longboarding and skating, Koston was my favorite street skater. I was always impressed at how technical he was while being completely fluid at the same time. His spot on Menikmati blew me away and his stuff in the more recent Fully Flared was excellent as well (see below). But not only was he killing it in videos, he was winning comps left and right which proved he didn't need take after take to land a trick.

No comments: