Friday, June 12, 2009

Poo-Putt Platter



So I've been playing catch-up with my "looking at garbage on the web" business these past couple days. Today, I stumbled upon this at Videogum. First of all, I think this hilarious. Yeah, it's entirely bizarre and weird but I like it. I think that says a lot coming from some one who A) can't stand Japanese game shows in America because of the whole "laughing for the wrong reasons" aspects of them, and B) has hospital bill issues of his own to worry about (some clam should give me a valuable pearl). Maybe I like it because it's more or less about poop and the added "knowing is half the battle/the more you know" non-lessons tacked on definitely add to the appeal. But mainly, I like that the main character's name is Unko-san because it's like naming your dog, "Dog" and because "unko" was one of, if not the first Japanese word I ever learned.

No comments: